+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find us?

Lala is offline ╰დ╮Reformatting❤ Me╭დ╯
    Affection
    Hugs are nice!

How did you find us?

I am curious to those who are just now coming across the Fort and for those who are already registered here:

How did you find us?

Did someone recommend you here or maybe a random search on something abuse related or perhaps something totally UNRELATED to our theme but the site caught your attention anyway?

Interested to hear from you!
    We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.
    Charles R. Swindoll
    Guidelines | TOS | Registration Agreement | FAQ | Chat Technical Issues | Joining Private Folders | Posting YouTube | Ignore A User | Report a post/PM
    I don't represent the staff in all of my posts. Most of this is just my personal reply!

Befrienders Worldwide- Help for suicidal feelings in over 40 countries.

this been a while back for me lol, but it was through google. been specifically searching for abuse survivor site, this one looked promising. certainly glad i found it
    Guidelines | FAQ | Talk to Mods | Get Keys | Contributors Club

*Honorary Member of The Troll Patrol doing laundry in public:

3. The following 4 users say thank you to Manya for this useful post:

Arjaxx (11-14-2013),kaven (03-05-2012),sam (02-18-2013),Starlight33 (12-28-2013)

Affection
    surviving on hugs these days
    i found this site because someone from a site i used to go to told me about this place. i am sure glad they did too. i know that ever since i/we came here ive/weve never felt safer in talking about things and opening up and felt like we were accepted and that people care here. so really happy i found this place.

ashley and the others
    moondreams
    many of us, one body all we have is our dreams
    with now... rainbowdreams, alliecat, lunateen, catramoon and theothermoon
    people you may see... ashley, allie, luna, michelle, mic, katelin destiny, kelly, our person (cat), sarah, julia, ray, alexia, amy, kita, bella, alice, mirra, and more

i was looking for some information about abuse recovery and this site came up in the search. i read things in the library and then thought i might give a forum a try.

noni

6. The following user says thank you to noni-mous for this useful post:

Starlight33 (12-28-2013)

hmmm ohhhh ya I found FR by searching on yahoo searching for Christian surviors of abuse sites with chatt room

Affection
    Warm Hugs and Daisy Petals

How I Found You

Hi,

Hmmm ..... So was telling my T that I needed to TALK ,, (You know in the middle of the night ,, middle of the day ,, every day ,, SOMEONE PLEASEomglol) she suggested trying to find a chat site for DID.. so I typed in Chat DID and landed here. Was so kindly and gently welcomed ,, it was wonderful! So now that i know my way around a little ,, I try to welcome everyone new coming in ,, Thank you for being here!
    "Carpe Diem - Shamar Leb"
    We cannot direct the Wind, But we can adjust our Sails!
    The Onstage Folks; Lucea, Rach, Lucille, Faye, The Director, Rae, Ray, Faith, Love, Sorrow ...
    The Kids; Fanny, Lucy, Fay ... The One who was born in this body, Our Hostess, the One we have protected; Little Rachel
    The Behind the Scene's Folks; Joy, Brother, Hope, Core-A, Core-E, The Children, {who carried the pain} Walker, Little Miss, Peace, The Black...
    The Ones we really don't know yet; Lou, Dawn, Light, Ra`chel {Pronounced ra SHEL - Our French Gal}
    Dark
    We are a Daisy, A Work in Progress, who is just trying to be! 2t3qg

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Lucea for this useful post:

jlc20m (03-05-2012),kaven (03-05-2012)

jlc20m is offline under redevelopment~check back soon
    Affection
    All are welcome
    I found Fort Refuge via Google Search. I'm glad I did.

jlc20m et al
    All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. Charles M. Schulz
    ~ The Formation (ever evolving) ~
    Baby, Kira, Katey, Aleshia & Aleshia 2, Kerry, Amanda, Mandy, Alisa, Little Eva, Emily & Emily 2, Haley & Haley 2, Emma (Little Em), Justina, Miranda, JustMe, Maggia, Pain
    Tracie, Jen, Julie, Sarah, Micah, Betha, Lindsay, Helen, Hanna, Kendra, Jarid
    Jessica, Samantha, 17
    Lyn, Chris, Michael, The Nameless Ones (nine in number), The Sentry, Caelan, Kyran, Samuel, jlc20m (host), Abigail
    Hidden Group (Spirit Guides, 12 in number), Leah (Angel), Roululend
    Others???
    :st Honorary Member of The Troll Patrol :st

11. The following 3 users say thank you to jlc20m for this useful post:

kaven (03-05-2012),Lucea (03-05-2012),silentwhispers (03-30-2013)

Affection
    hugz welcome! no termz ov endearment tho
    "we" found you by typing in DID/*b*s* survivor.

It has been the BEST thing as there is ALWAYS SOME~ONE HERE at any time!

This site has saved our live litterally on more than one occation!

THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE!!

:tnk~~BETH~OUR LIL ANGEL~~
    Kaven RANT ZILLA~~

13. The following 2 users say thank you to kaven for this useful post:

jlc20m (03-06-2012),Marley (10-03-2013)

what's love got to do with it? oh wait wrong topic.... My T told me about the Fort site, and asked me to check it out so I would see there were many others struggling with the same things I do! Thank God you guys were here and so welcoming! hi10:
    We are able to step out, learn so much more and take risk, thank you! : HAPPY! rebos.

15. The following user says thank you to raindrop for this useful post:

jlc20m (03-06-2012)

jlc20m is offline under redevelopment~check back soon
    Affection
    All are welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebos View Post
    what's love got to do with it? oh wait wrong topic.... My T told me about the Fort site, and asked me to check it out so I would see there were many others struggling with the same things I do! Thank God you guys were here and so welcoming! hi10:
    We are able to step out, learn so much more and take risk, thank you! : HAPPY! rebos.
    "I" told my T about the Fort. He's now recommending it to his other trauma clients who are looking for support.

jlc20m et al
    All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. Charles M. Schulz
    ~ The Formation (ever evolving) ~
    Baby, Kira, Katey, Aleshia & Aleshia 2, Kerry, Amanda, Mandy, Alisa, Little Eva, Emily & Emily 2, Haley & Haley 2, Emma (Little Em), Justina, Miranda, JustMe, Maggia, Pain
    Tracie, Jen, Julie, Sarah, Micah, Betha, Lindsay, Helen, Hanna, Kendra, Jarid
    Jessica, Samantha, 17
    Lyn, Chris, Michael, The Nameless Ones (nine in number), The Sentry, Caelan, Kyran, Samuel, jlc20m (host), Abigail
    Hidden Group (Spirit Guides, 12 in number), Leah (Angel), Roululend
    Others???
    :st Honorary Member of The Troll Patrol :st

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast