Medical Care?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Manya
    Manya
    hows this one? https://www.sprintip.com/
  2. Ananiujitha
    Ananiujitha
    Uh, thanks. I haven't tried it. I had a nasty asthma attack, and was able to see my regular doctor about that. She prescribed prednisone. That toned down my sensory symptoms. I have been able to run more errands and managed to make the phone calls today, to schedule an appointment with the neurologist for thursday. I hope to be able to schedule a taxi online. I hope that the prednnisone is a useful lead, too.
  3. Manya
    Manya
    not trying to cross the lines here, but did your doc run a hormonal workup recently? prednisone supresses adrenal glands that produce corticosteroids that are responsible for stress response, among other things. and youre saying you feel assaulted by streetlights and bus beeps. and it got better on prednisone.
  4. Ananiujitha
    Ananiujitha
    No, not really. Though it's something I'd like to ask about. The effects seem to have worn off. I was looking for pants that wouldn't give me blisters, and just couldn't cope with the noise, flashing lights, and other beatings today. I have an appointment tomorrow, I hope I can get answers, because I can't keep going.
  5. LuvAlive.529
    LuvAlive.529
    I've got problems with my right side and I do not drive. I've had the R-sided paralysis since I was 7 from a RA group kidnapping me when I was 5. I'm 61 right now.There is an elderly and disabled Organization in my town and a Bus terminal which has Dial a Ride and if one has medicaid the rides are free if one alerts the specific bus 3 days ahead. It does take a phone to arrange those things. I wish you the best! It is so hard being disabled! My heart goes out to you.I have been so isolated in my life myself. Sometimes even now I have to isolate for weeks at a time. I enjoy it for a while and then I hate it and burrow into Netflix.People help so much.Use them!
  6. Ananiujitha
    Ananiujitha
    I had a bunch more blood tests. I seem to have chronic kidney disease, on top of everything else. I hope it leads to some diagnosis and treatment for everything ese, but I don't know, and I haven't heard back from thhe doctor since getting the test results. I fear I'm just slowly dying or [given the sensory bombardment and the way constant stress fucks everything up] being slowly killed.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12