When Im asked my age

1. moondreams
    moondreams
    ok so this is actually not an issue on this site. but it is an issue I deal with from being a teen in an adult body. ok so like if I go to other sites and someone asks my age I never know what to say. the reasons why is because usually other people post too. if its a site for adults ill say the bodies age but I feel really awkward because people can tell that I act a lot younger. so it makes it hard to say the right age. also we have to share some accounts or wed have 50 different accounts to deal with.
    also if I go to a teen or kid site I have another problem. I feel embarrassed cuz they are outside teens. im in an adult body. so if I say bodies age I think that they will think im a creeper or something. but if I say im a teen and say my age then the next day someone else says a different age then im a liar. its so complicated. I love being able to talk to teens cuz I relate to them. I don't relate to adults at all. but since they are outside teens I don't think they should know about abuse or any of that. they should just enjoy being a kid. so of course I wont say that. well anyway just wanted to share how hard it can be to be a teen in an adult body when you decide to be on social sites. so far I just say I don't want to say my age. then if they guess teen I might say yes.

ashley
  2. BlueBirds
    BlueBirds
    we usually don't say how old we are, unless they ask but we normally tell our own ages and not the body age but I guess we don't have to much problem as teens as the bodies only 22
  3. lunateen
    lunateen
    I struggle too sometimes. Im starting to think at least saying we r a teen is the best thing. don't know about being specific about the age cuz it changes depending on whos out. but I think since we r teens maybe its best we say we r teens. idk. just thinking I guess.