Learning to Play the Guitar

1. RocioCaro
    So... if you are learning to play the guitar and you know of good resources (online, books, tutorial videos, etc) to share with others... this might be a good place to share them...

And if you figure out how to post a video of yourself playing... that might be a good idea as well.
  2. rainbird
    rainbird
    us s lerning gitar too
  3. theredmarker
    theredmarker
    I love the sound of the guitar. Never learned to play, but I just adore it so much. Maybe when you guys learn a song or two, you could post a video! Tee hee.
  4. RocioCaro
    Arjaxx's Max posted this link for a free guitar chording site that looked pretty cool: http://www.chordbook.com/guitarchords.php
  5. JustMeM
    JustMeM
    Learning to play guitar isn't easy. I have always been trying to play, but only recently decided to start again.
    My chord for the month is the "F chord" I struggle so much with this one. I decided that I will only do the beginner chord until I can master the full one.
    My other challenge for this month is learning to play "spanish romance" part 1. I can only do the first tab of that but I am sure I will do better.
  6. JustMeM
    JustMeM
    Great way to learn to play guitar is by this game "Rocksmith" Its like guitar hero, but with an actual guitar and its fun because you can upload your own songs and learn to play then as well as get lessons, but my favorite part is the arcade games. There is one where you just control how hard and soft you strum the guitar and try and collect bananas for points. Try it and let me know what you think of it.
  7. JustMeM
    JustMeM
    I havent been able to play guitar in months since I hurt my back. Cant wait to start practice again